Want to work at CRB?
Our success comes from dedicated, knowledgeable and professional employees who are passionate about delivering GREAT customer service. Our employees promise to do their part to work together to support our team, offer solutions, take responsibility, embrace opportunities, be positive and do the best job they can for our customers.
If this sounds like the type of community you would like to be a part of, please see a list of the open positions below, and apply today!
You may return the completed application to email@example.com or
Human Resources, Community Resource Bank
1605 Heritage Drive, Northfield, MN 55057.
EEO/AA: Women, Minorities, the Disabled and Veterans are encouraged to apply.
1. Part-Time Bank Teller – Cannon Falls
We are hiring a part-time Teller position at our Cannon Falls, MN locations. A Teller is responsible for greeting and assisting customers with their personal banking needs. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Accepting deposits, performing withdrawals and processing loan payments
- Selling cashier’s checks, money orders and visa gift cards
- Promoting bank products and services
- Referring customers to other areas of the bank
- Assisting customers with account questions
- Being proactive in fraud prevention
- Complying with related laws and regulations
- Providing superior customer service
Recent Cash Handling Experience Preferred
Recent Teller and/or Banking Experience is a Plus
Basic Computer Skills
Positive Attitude & Professionalism
Excellent Communication Skills
Attention to Detail and Accuracy
Ability to Work Independently and as a Team Player
Strict Confidentiality Required
Some Lifting Required
This is an entry-level, part-time position; average of 10-20 hours per week, variable shifts plus 1 -2 Saturdays per month. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or Human Resources, Community Resource Bank, 1605 Heritage Drive, Northfield, MN 55057. No phone calls please. Application deadline: Open until filled. EEO/AA: Women, Minorities, the Disabled and Veterans are encouraged to apply.
2. Loan Processor I
This position is located at our main branch, in Northfield, MN and provides loan support for the consumer and commercial departments. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Preparing loan documents
- Completing file maintenance on loan related accounts
- Completing research related to loans
- Handling all loan related questions and requests
- Boarding Loans on the FISERV system and processing initial activation transactions
- Scanning and Indexing loan files
- Real estate escrow payments
- Reviewing Daily Reports, Process Participations
- Providing excellent customer service to both internal and external customers
Recent Banking Experience Preferred
1-2 Years of Experience in a Bank Loan Operations Department a Plus
Previous Experience with FiServ, Laser Pro, Credit Quest & Freddie Mac a Plus
Critical Thinking & Problem-Solving Skills Required
Strong Organization & Analytical Skills
Proficient Computer Skills
Good Written & Verbal Communication Skills
Positive Attitude & Professionalism
Attention to Detail & Accuracy
Ability to Prioritize Tasks & Projects
Ability to Work Independently & as a Team Player
High Level of Confidentiality Required
Competitive compensation and benefits package offered to include: health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, 401(k) and paid-time-off. Please send your résumé and salary requirements to email@example.com or Human Resources, Community Resource Bank, 1605 Heritage Drive, Northfield, MN 55057. No phone calls please. Application deadline: Open Until Filled. EEO/AA: Women, Minorities, the Disabled and Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Let’s bank together.
At CRB, banking together means you’re getting a resource for life’s financial journey.
1605 Heritage Drive
Northfield, MN 55057
1501 West County Road C
Roseville, MN 55113
1230 4th Street South
Cannon Falls, MN 55009