Want to work at CRB?
Our success comes from dedicated, knowledgeable and professional employees who are passionate about delivering GREAT customer service. Our employees promise to do their part to work together to support our team, offer solutions, take responsibility, embrace opportunities, be positive and do the best job they can for our customers.
If this sounds like the type of community you would like to be a part of, please see a list of the open positions below, and apply today!
You may return the completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org or
Human Resources, Community Resource Bank
1605 Heritage Drive, Northfield, MN 55057.
EEO/AA: Women, Minorities, the Disabled and Veterans are encouraged to apply.
1. Mortgage Loan Officer-Roseville
The Mortgage Loan Officer is responsible for the management of Roseville’s real estate loan portfolio. The MLO is responsible for soliciting new business relationships and deepening relationships with existing customers and referral sources. The MLO will analyze loan requests and make credit decisions based on compliance to policy, regulations and investor guidelines.
- Generates real estate loans within guidelines set by bank policy, growth targets and the secondary market.
- Professionally develop and maintain external and internal referral sources to assist in ensuring a continuous pipeline of loans.
- Responsible for real estate loan portfolio to include: credit quality, credit approval and the profitability of the portfolio.
- Responsible for explaining loan options and alternatives to applicants.
- Responsible for referring customers to the other departments of the bank for deposit relationships to establish a full banking relationship with customers.
- Work closely with Mortgage Processing staff from application to closing.
- Responsible for assuring that customer service is provided in a high-quality manner, as outlined in the CRB’s customer service standards.
- Oversees the collection of delinquent loans.
- Actively involved in community and civic organizations as appropriate to represent the bank in the community.
- Responsible for staying abreast of changes in the mortgage industry including evaluation and implementation of new products and services.
- Maintains an excellent understanding of all bank-related regulations and compliance issues.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or Related Preferred
3-5 Years of Recent Mortgage Loan Origination Experience Required
Knowledge of the Secondary Market Preferred
Knowledge of FiServ and Mortgagebot a Plus
Previous Bank/Financial Services Industry Experience is a Plus
Must meet and comply with the requirements of the SAFE Act, including the successful completion of a background check and registration with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS).
Competitive compensation and benefits package offered to include: health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, 401(k) and paid-time-off. Please send your cover letter, résumé and salary requirements to email@example.com or Human Resources, Community Resource Bank, 1605 Heritage Drive, Northfield, MN 55057. No phone calls please. Application deadline: open until filled. EEO/AA: Women, Minorities, the Disabled and Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Let’s bank together.
At CRB, banking together means you’re getting a resource for life’s financial journey.