Apply for a personal loan today.
To get started with one of our personal loans right away, please choose from one of our options below. Additional information can be found further down on this page.
Start with a simple application.
To begin the loan process right away, please select the application below that’s right for you. If you’re unsure, please call or stop in to one of our locations to speak directly with a lender.
Loan application checklist.
In preparation of completing your personal loan application, you should make sure you have access to the following documents (along with your completed loan application). This will ensure an efficient application experience. The documents needed include:
- Paystubs covering the most recent 30 days for each applicant (including a year-to-date summary).
- Copies of W-2 and Federal Income Tax forms with all schedules for the last 2 years.
- Proof of other sources of income (if using for qualifying).
For Self-Employed borrowers, you will also need to provide:
- Copies of your business federal income forms with all schedules for the last 2 years (K-1s, if applicable).
- Copy of extension to file your income taxes, if applicable.
For those paying or receiving child support or alimony, you will also need to provide:
- If you are required to pay child support or alimony, please provide a complete copy of signed decree including any stipulations and modifications.
- If you wish to have child support/alimony considered as a basis for repaying your loan, please provide a complete copy of the signed decree including any stipulations and modifications. You may be asked to provide documentation to show receipt of payments.
All loans are subject to credit approval, acceptable collateral and available equity. Community Resource Bank loans are available to residents located in the State of Minnesota.
Get a quick calculation.
Our online loan calculators help bring clarity to one of your largest financial decisions. Simply enter your information below to calculate. Keep in mind, talking with one of our bankers will provide a more thorough assessment of your loan. These calculations are meant to be a starting point.
Let’s bank together.
At CRB, banking together means you’re getting a resource for life’s financial journey.